Find Your Dream Home Now
Search 5,063 active listingsSorry! We could not find a location to match your search criteria. Please try again.
City or Township Reno, NV Postal Code 89521, NV Neighborhood Neighborhood, Reno, NV School District School District, County, NV Listing Service Area Area, NV Address 123 Main St, Reno, NV Street Main St, Reno, NV Listing ID #123456
E-Property WatchSign up for a complementary Home Valuation. Subscribing will bring you alerts about your home value and neighborhood housing activity
Featured Property Slideshow
Featured Property Slideshow
- 631 CALIFORNIA AVENUE Reno, NV $13,900,000
- 5920 FLOWERING SAGE Reno, NV $1,825,000
- 444 SOCORRO COURT Reno, NV $1,800,000
- 6050 LAKE GENEVA DRIVE Reno, NV $1,595,000
- 19310 ANNIE LANE Reno, NV $1,399,000
- 1045 SILVER FOX Verdi, NV $1,300,000
- 12050 HIGH VISTA DRIVE Reno, NV $1,225,000
- 7805 MUSGROVE CREEK DR. Washoe Valley, NV $1,000,000
- 1905 CHAMPION HILLS Reno, NV $939,000
- 65 CHINCHILLA Reno, NV $900,000
- 5600 RUE ST TROPEZ Reno, NV $899,000
- 2280 RIDGE FIELD TRAIL Reno, NV $849,000
- 3050 RUSTIC MANOR DRIVE Reno, NV $849,000
- 15835 CASWELL LN Reno, NV $759,000
- 200 W SECOND ST. 1603 Reno, NV $755,000
- 0 CAMPO RICO LANE A Sparks, NV $745,000
- 0 CAMPO RICO LANE C Sparks, NV $725,000
- 4200 SANDY Carson City, NV $700,000
- 0 CAMPO RICO LANE B Sparks, NV $685,000
- 9615 CORDOBA Sparks, NV $624,900
Garage Smarts: Make Room for your Car AND your Stuff
Sometimes people think they have to move, buy a bigger house to accommodate their “lifestyle” of stuff. Maybe not.
5 Reasons to Buy a Home in Winter
5 Reasons to Buy a Home in Winter: Motivated Sellers and better prices benefit Buyers.
Potentials and Pitfalls of a Fixer-Upper in Reno, NV
How many home buyers say they want to buy a “Fixer Upper”? Yet, when it comes down to actually deciding on which home to buy, how many discover really don’t even want to paint? In my experience, most buyers! For those who really do want to tackle a fixer upper, potential profits (and pitfalls) abound. … Read More
January and February Great Times to Buy
I am sharing this article from Nerd Wallet — it confirms my own research on real estate, homes and the real estate market in Northern Nevada: Prices here are expected to jump in March/April. Interest rates are expected to jump to 5%. Nationally, the median home sold in January sold for $7,003 below listing price. … Read More
Why Reno? Lifestyle, Opportunity, Value
By Holly O’Driscoll, Chase International Real Estate Surrounded by mountains and blessed with an enviable climate, Reno and Sparks offer a breathtaking beautiful place to live, work and play. Living in the Reno–Sparks area with its quick commutes, attractive and affordable housing options and its easy access to outdoor adventures attracts thousands of new residents … Read More
Will Fixing Up a House to Sell Pay Off?
By Holly O’Driscoll Chase International Many of my real estate clients start their house hunt saying they’re interested in a “fixer upper.” They want to save money when buying a home. Yet, in reality, that phrase spans a wide range of home conditions. Once buyers see what qualifies as a true “fixer upper” in the … Read More
Christmas is a Great Time to Buy a Home!
Selling or buying a home in winter poses unique challenges — and real estate opportunities. Seasonal swings in home prices and number of homes on the market happen in many cold climates, including Northern Nevada. Trees lose leaves, lawns turn brown. Hopefully, there’s snow on the ground. Sellers fret that buyers can’t see and appreciate … Read More
God Made A Realtor
Love this by Paul Harvey. Some days it seems so true!
Interest Rate Jump Hurts Home Buyers
Spiking mortgage rates hit buyers & sellers hard. What's going on? Will it continue? Experts weigh in.
Remodel vs Flip – Details Count
Remodel vs. Flips. Know what to look for, what to avoid. Most home buyers pick a "move in ready" home. What's right for you?
Feed provided by